Earlier this year I started “My Five” – a theme in which I am sharing five of my favourite things, be it music (as in the first post), places to eat, recipes, trends… anything that I am into right now. So now it is time to share with you my five favourite YouTube beauty and fashion gurus, that I follow, like and learn from. It is so funny because on YouTube, vloggers are so exposed and real, as if you know them, and with these five ladies I feel like I can sit down, have a drink and talk about life.
- She is amazing. I feel like we can be best friends, as she is so nice, honest and a bit of a dork. I do like her make up tutorials, because she experiments with colors in a way I never would. Her product recommendations are spot on and I have bought and use a bunch of products because of her.
- Lily is very cool, I love her style in the monochrome tones, stripy shirts, minimalist jewellery and chic outfits. Also I do like her vlogs, as she goes to super nice places to eat around London town, which is a very nice as tourist recommendations.
- She is so nice, and charming, and proves that simple make up can be so beautiful. I do like her recipes, and have recreated her chocolate cookies over and over again, and they are delicious every time.
- Kandee Johnson
- Kandee Johnson is a professional make up artist and she is one of the most positive and genuinely good people. I love how real and unpretentious she is. Absolutely amazing person to follow if you want to learn makeup tips and tricks, makeup transformations and pro advise.
- Ingrid Nielsen
- Ingrid is fab! I have been following her for a while and definitely like her aesthetics. Her make up advice is spot on and I really like her style in terms of clothes and interior – it is very eclectic, colorful and cheerful.
Who are your fave YouTube stars? I am very keen on checking out new channels, so it would amazing to discover who you like as well?